Thursday, December 6, 2007

Same-O Same-O.........

Just me checking in to say hi and I hope all is well with my blogging buddies. I am maintaining my weight which is something I hope to do through the holidays. I am working now so its harder to keep up with exercising every day but I am managing to go 4 times a week so thats helping me to maintain. Now that its so cold out I find myself dragging my butt to the gym so I've got to work on having more of a positive attitude regarding my exercise. Once I go I feel very good about myself but that feeling seems to fade away when its time to hit the gym again. I think Gym and I are having this love/hate relationship right now. Hope you all are having a great week. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I have to keep reminding myself of how good I feel AFTER. I find it a lot easier to go to my Nia and Tai Chi Chih classes because they are at set times. Going to the gym is more difficult. I get up and think,"I'll go after I do this... or after I do that..." and of course I don't go. Right now I have classes 4 days a week, and I hit the gym after or between classes, which is good. I just need to get those Fridays and Saturdays in somehow!

Unknown said...

Way to go on hitting the gym 4 days a week - that is awesome, especially with the holidays and work.........I wish that I was feeling more positive about my buddy GYM - I'm just a bit beat down with him lately.

Glad that things are the same.....you were great so hearing that you're the same makes me smile!

HUGS to you

The Price's Wife said...

I think it's amazing that you're making time to work out right now! Good for you!

Diana Swallow said...

I'm so proud of you for making time to workout right now!! You are just amazing!! Hope you have more time to blog soon, I miss reading your posts!

Swizzlepop said...

4 days a week is still great. You are really doing this. Have a great holiday and I know you will continue to maintain. You hae this down and know what is working. :)