Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Reporting in even though its not a loss.....

Well, I finally went back to WW after my two week vacation and even though it may sound weird I am happy to report a gain of .6. Why am I happy to report a gain you may ask, well let me tell you why. LOL

I went on this vacation with the plans of enjoying myself and not thinking about points since my life has been point filled for over a year and I needed this break. When I stepped on the scale this morning I fully expected a gain of 3lbs+ so when it was much less that was a victory for me.

I am back on schedule with making good choices and exercising so the focus is where it should be once again. I am planning on trying Core for a week and see how I do with that so wish me luck. I hope you all are having a great week. Take care!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

.6 is pretty good for a 2 week vacation..........by the way - it is sooooooo good to have you home!!! Geez, no more vacationing for you - I missed ya way too much!

{{{HUGS}}}

noelle said...

Glad it was just a little gain...mine was 10 times that much...literally!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Glad you're back, too!
-Chris

Swizzlepop said...

That is great news and means that you made good choices while on vacation. WOOHOO. Glad your back.

The Price's Wife said...

That's really good! I'd celebrate that too! Good luck on core!

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for the congrats on my weigh-in yesterday! That was so nice of you... and I appreciate it so much!

Your grandchildren are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, by the way! :)

Sarah in AZ said...

.6 is nothing! Great job, and most of all, I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself! Welcome back! :)

lilcatmama said...

wow, doesn't it feel good to take a break, and still be ok when you come back!! You're doing great!!