Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!!

I sure have missed everyone!! Vacation is fun but there is no place like home. We had a wonderful time in Orange Beach Alabama staying in a condo gulfside so it was beautiful. While we were there the popular boat races called "Thunder On The Gulf" were going on so it was fun to sit on our balcony with a cold drink in hand enjoying the festivities.

I have to admit I wasnt OP because I had decided to enjoy my vacation and not worry about counting points. I haven't been to WW in two weeks but will return next week to face the music although I immediately went back OP upon returning home. Hopefully any weight gain I've had will be gone by then. I thought of everyone often and wondered how life was going for you.

I missed the great support I get from everyone here so it feels good to be back again. I will try and catch up with everyone blogs over the next few days. Hope all is well with my friends. Have a good one!! :)

6 comments:

dizzydazey said...

I'm so glad you had a good vacation, and I'm really glad you're back!

We've missed you!!

I'm going to Orange Beach in a few weeks and I can't wait! Yay!! :o)

Colette said...

*Colette does the happy dance* I am so happy your back. Same ole thing going on here...fighting the blahs, kids and trying not to down all the cookies here at work!! hehe

I am so glad you had a great time. I hope the weather was good and you didn't get rain! I know it's been hot as hell there too so I feel for ya.

{{HUGS}}

The Price's Wife said...

Glad you're back! Did everyone tell you how "FAB-YOU-LUSS" you look now??? I hope so!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great time! Glad you are back. :)

I've heard great things about Orange Beach.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great vacation and welcome back! We missed you ((hugs))

BB said...

WELCOME BACK! We missed you around here. Glad you had a great vacation.

BB