Thursday, November 8, 2007

Been lurking just not posting.........

Greetings to all my blogging friends. I have been around lurking but havent taken time to post since I've been so busy working. I am doing all the baking at my daughters new restaurant and so far its going well. I did weigh in this week and lost 1.4lbs so thats a huge victory for me since I am baking so many goodies. I am managing to keep up with my work outs 6 days a week at the health club and hope to continue this even with working. I hope all of you are doing well and having great results from all the effforts you put into living a healthier lifestyle. Have a wonderful week. I leave you with a quote.............

Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgment, repeated every day.

7 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

Your workouts are important so make sure you don't skip them. I'm so proud of you for losing even while baking all of those yummy things.

Unknown said...

Thank GOD for your post today - I so needed that quote. Been beating myself up for overeating yesterday so realizing that it's one day helped!!

Way to go on the loss - what do you attribute it to? Do you think the workouts are helping to gear you back up?? Just wondering because I feel like my weight has been on a rollercoaster lately and I'm hitting the gym at least 5 nights a week and I'm not eating horribly.......hmmm, any advice for me???

I heart you - keep up the awesome work and thanks again for pulling me out of my slump this morning!

Colette said...

{{{JAN}}}}
Wow I am glad your still lurking around! I wondered if the girls had you chained to the pastery table or what?

WOW and a loss to boot! I am so proud of you...working out and still losing inspite of being around all that fatting foods!!!

PS: I LOVE that quote...think I will print it out and post it on my computer so I can read it everyday!!

I heart you girly!!

Cedar Acre Lady said...

I stumbled across your blog and was quite encouraged with your post and the nice quote. Congrat's on the big loss and being a winner at your health!
Suz

Amanda said...

I love the new picture! Those kids are absolutely adorable!!

Good job on the loss. And with all the baking, I bet that felt like 10 pounds! Those workouts are so important...especially with all that baking. Keep it up, you are doing GREAT!

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing awesome... especially considering that you've been surrounded by fresh baked goods. Good for you! :)

Unknown said...

OMG - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture. They are adorable - miss you by the way!!

(((HUGS)))