Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been tagged so here are 7 things about me you don't know......

1. I met my hubby in a bar and he couldn't speak a word of english at the time because he's from Slovenia.

2. I have been all over Europe 4 times and loved going there but would never live anywhere but the good ole USA.

3. I live in Minnesota but was born and raised in Southern Alabama.

4. Both of my children own restaurants which is a down fall when trying to lose weight. :)

5. I accidently came upon a nudist beach while in Europe but I was fully clothed.

6. My best friend has become blind from an eye disease called Stargardt's. I have so much admiration for the courage and strength she has in dealing with this disease.

7. I worked for 25 years with mentally handicap children and adults. Through them I learned a lot about unconditional love.

Here are the ones I tagged sorry if someone else already got you.

Chubby Chick
Steph

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I actually did this already. My answers are listed on my blog somewhere in the "Tag" topic list. But thanks for including me!

I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

Diana Swallow said...

I love reading these seven things about people. We are both married to imports! Of course mine speaks English and I speak American so we still have a language barrier. Living in Europe was a love/hate thing for me. Would I do it again, probably but not in England or anywhere near his family LOL. Kids that cook for you...that would be tough to resist.