Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm Outta Here.........

I had WI today and once again the metal devil refuses to budge. My weight stayed exactly the same. I am ok with that though because its better then a gain. My leader suggested I try Core to jump start things again and I might just do that in a week or so.

On Friday I leave for a weeks vacation to Gulf Shores, AL. My Mom and two Sisters live down there and its been a year since I've seen them so I am very excited to go. Last time I saw them I had lost about 30lbs but this time 83lbs are gone so I know they will notice a big change. Hopefully I wont sweat like a pig while I am down there as I have in past years. LOL

I will miss all of you but my thoughts will be with you. Steph, dont fall off the step or the stationary bike while I am gone ok? Colette, you and that hottie bf of yours keep it clean. Oh hell, be naughty all you want its more fun that way. LOL

Farewell to all my Barbie friends I will write when I return from fun in the sun. Take care and have a great week. :)

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Have a great time!!! Your mom and sister are going to drop when they see you!!! 83# is AWESOME!!! We'll miss you, but enjoy yourself!

Colette said...

Jan I hope you have a wondeful time in Gulf Shores!! The bf and I was debating on going there for a weekend soon. The last time I was there Rebecca was 4 months old...she is now 7 yo!!

Its a shame we should go more often since we are only a couple hours away from there but I guess with the last few years all of our focus and money has been spent on this house!! Good news though...I found out that I am going to get a very sizable grant from the Louisiana Road Home!! Wooohooo.

It will be nice to finally take the kids on vacation again...maybe I will take them to Disney since they have never been.

Take care of yourself and if you INSIST on wearing that Leopard Print THONG on the beach..use SUNSCREEN BY GAWD!!! LMAO......

WeightBGone said...

OMG how did you know about the leopard print thong???? To late for the sunscreen my chubby cheeks are already burnt. LMAO

Swizzlepop said...

Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Have a great time!!! I can't wait to hear what your family says when they see you!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Keep on keeping on... I heard a saying at my last meeting...
"It's harder to lose weight when you're older because your body has made friends with your fat"... Makes sense to me!!

Sarah in AZ said...

have a GREAT time! Did you get your self tanner? They are going to be shocked when they see you!

Safe travels my friend :)

Kate

WeightBGone said...

Kate

Yes I did get my self tanner and it works great. Thanks!!

dizzydazey said...

Yay! I love love love Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. We're going in September and I just know you'll have lots of fun.

You should check out Lu Lu's - it's Jimmy Buffet's sister's restaurant and they have yummy food. :o)

Enjoy!!

x8bmarblesue said...

You're right, staying the same is better than a gain, any day of the week! Have a fantastic time on vacation! Sweating helps us lose weight, right? :) Look forward to reading about your trip upon your return!

Colette said...

Alright!!!! Where you be WOMAN????? Just wondering how your trip was? Hollar at me when you can. I have missed ya!
{{HUGS}}