Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No catchy title...........

This has been a decent week I have worked out 6 out of 7 days. I am only weighing in once a month since I was placing way to much focus on the scale and not enough thought on the positive things I was doing with my life. I do know I have lost inches since joining the health club and working out so much so this is a good thing. My daughter became the sole owner of a restaurant this week and she wants me to work for her making the desserts so this could prove to be a huge challenge for me. I have to remember to make them but not be a taster. Not always an easy thing to do since desserts seem to know me on a first name basis. LOL Wish me luck!! Hope everyone has a great week.

Here is your weekly motivational quote:

" Amazing results come by crossing all barriers and leaving nothing to chance. The bigger the challenge the greater the glory at the finish line! Run with nothing but hope, and the dreams you created."

7 comments:

Colette said...

Hey I have to say you have GUTS woman!! Lol... there is no way I would be able to make desserts and not "test" them.

Your daughter got her own place how cool is that? I would love to have my own resteraunt (sp).. I love to cook!

Keep rocking the gym girly it will so pay off. You will see more than a number on your scale...you will FEEL it big time.
I heart you Jan...

Amanda said...

I can't make desserts and not taste them! If you can do that, you can do ANYTHING!!! LOL!!!! And how cool would it be to work with your daughter?!? I think it's awesome she got her own restaurant.

Good job on the gym and losing inches! That's awesome!!!!

Diana Swallow said...

congrats on losing inches!! I know I am too and that keeps me motivated.

I would have a hard time with the desserts, would you get to a point where they just don't look good anymore? I'd struggle. I hope you can help her without helping yourself...to another slice of cake LOL. I'm sure you'll find a good balance!

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... don't worry too much! A few tastes here and there won't hurt... especially since you'll be so busy MAKING the desserts! And after awhile, you probably won't even want to taste them any more.

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on losing inches that is better than teh number on the scale!
Congrats to your daughter too for getting her own restaurant. Good luck on making the desserts!

Unknown said...

I am soooooo proud of you for hitting the gym!! You are doing incredible and I always feel so inspired when I visit you.

Keep up the hard work.......you're right, it isn't about the scale but it's about being around for your 2 beautiful reasons - I HEART YOU!

BB said...

Tagged you! See my blog